READING SEMINARS ON “HEALTHCARE INNOVATION” represent a new step in the development of the I3h Institute, which is now co-directed by Michel Goldman and Mathias Dewatripont. The objective is to stimulate interdisplinary research and reflections about the multiple challenges that healthcare is facing. The participation in the seminar is free of charge.
Future sessions will focus on presentations of participants’ own work or of other work deemed particularly relevant for the topic.
To be included in the e-mail list, please contact email@example.com.
- Measuring mortality in conflicts and disasters: why does it matter? - October 01, 2018 - 13:00 to 15:00 -
- Vaccines: how to value them, how to price them? - October 08, 2018 - 13:00 to 15:00 -
- Towards new partnerships in the healthcare sector - October 29, 2018 - 13:00 to 15:00 -
- Precision oncology: how to structure the continuum of clinical research into healthcare for rationale access to anti-cancer treatment - November 26, 2018 - 13:00 to 15:00 -
- Scientific, regulatory, and economic challenges facing the implementation of phage therapy and the Belgian model. - December 10, 2018 - 13:00 to 15:00 -